Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Past Listing

5444 SAUMURE ROAD Cumberland Ontario K4B1T3 Canada Listing ID: 1125197
Bedrooms: 0
Bathrooms: 0
Property Type: Vacant Land
Building Type:

Property Description

An exceptional opportunity for farming land! This lot with 1 dug well features 100 Acres to suit any farmers dream. 60% of the land has been previously cleared leaving 40% of forest. A great location for any agriculturalist.

Building Details

Basement Development Not Applicable
Basement Type Unknown (Not Applicable)
Fireplace Present

Additional Information

Features Acreage
Ownership 0
Transaction For sale
  • Size Total: 100 ac
  • Size Total Text: 100 ac
  • Acreage: true
  • Size Irregular: 100
Listed by: RE/MAX AFFILIATES REALTY LTD.. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate.

Mortgage Calculator

Mortgage Amount:
Amortization (years):
Interest Rate (%):
Monthly Payments:

This calculator is intended for illustrative and general information purposes only. The calculation assumes constant interest rate throughout the amortization period. Actual payment amounts may differ and additional conditions may apply. Always consult a professional financial advisor before making personal financial decisions.

Request More Information

Full Name*

Email Address*